Sublo & Tangy Mustard #6 - New Look Sublo & Tangy Mustard #6 - New Look

Awesome as usual, Aaron! Stupid characters in a smart series. Looking forward to the next episode.

Sublo & Tangy Mustard #5 - Opposites Sublo & Tangy Mustard #5 - Opposites

Great stuff! I went back and watched all the other episodes, enjoyed them all. The theme song might be stuck in my head for the rest of the day now.

Salad Fingers Salad Fingers

Salad Fingers strikes you as creepy, but it's hard to say why. One way of interpreting this series is to see the character as mentally disturbed, and regard the animations as visualizations of how Salad Fingers sees the world. The kid in this first episode screams, but Salad Fingers seems to understand what the kid is saying. Maybe in "real life" the kid is screaming because Salad Fingers is doing something horrible. Salad Fingers is polite, well-intentioned and gentle. The tension between Salad Fingers's apparent benignity and apparent dangerousness makes the hair on the back of your neck stand up.

I woke up next to you again. I woke up next to you again.

Took a while but I found all four endings. Excellent disturbing little visual novel with gorgeous visuals.

zephyo responds:

:)) ty!

Tightrope Theatre Tightrope Theatre

This was so much fun! I really got into this game.

Slimey's Quest (LD31) Slimey's Quest (LD31)

Great little game!

Hello Aurora Hello Aurora

Really interesting track with gorgeous harmonies. I'm not sure how I feel about all the different elements working together here but enjoyed listening through. All the 9th chords here reminded me a bit of a soundtrack I loved when I was a kid, Ape Escape for Playstation. You might like it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNhkJXGeiZk&index=18&list=PL118467C23E137CDD

Riding My Bike Riding My Bike

Beautiful work; I really enjoyed that. Thank you.

Pitfall responds:

thank YOU!! very happy you enjoyed

Beautiful Beautiful

This one felt too long for me personally. Having a voice and lyrics might hold me a little better. I really liked the variation around 3:06, though; the way the synth seemed to break down there caught my interest.

Was that the amen break at 4:15?

Criticism aside I've enjoyed listening through your tracks and look forward to hearing what you come up with next. :)

toadfrogs responds:

I've googled the "amen break", which sounds better than the one I've used for that (which is from a sample pack at SampleRadar). Thanks for the criticism though, I appreciated it a lot :D

The Cliffside The Cliffside

Lovely. Is that one of the Spirited Away dust bunnies on his shoulder?

Extellus responds:

It's actually a spider featured in the Third episode of Nites, but he is heavily inspired by those sootballs from Spirited Away so you are right, although there is a slight difference, he has six legs, isn't as prickly and has bigger eyes :)

No Emission No Emission

Gorgeous as always. Was this a commission?

enzob7 responds:

Thank you! :)

Nope, it wasn't a commission. I've created it for some friends.

Stratoforge Stratoforge

Gorgeous as always. Is that a cigarette in his/her hand?