View Profile BenjaminTibbetts

69 Movie Reviews

Gorgeous! The backgrounds in particular are so beautiful. And great music, Chris--the visuals/audio fits together perfectly.

That was gorgeous! Very well done!

Cool. Beautiful image, and I enjoyed seeing it created bit by bit, but as a presentation this could easily be improved. I would recommend fading between each work-in-progress image smoothly and adding background music to future videos of this kind.

30 Game Reviews

Beat it! Great work as always, very enjoyable little game. My only gripe is I didn't care for the audio in the final level; I found the distortion unpleasant there.

Wonderful. I LOVE the way you've used sound in your last two games--very funny and smart. Favorited.

I love this! Great LD entry, nice work.

157 Audio Reviews

Well, I give you an "O" for originality.

However much you created in this (or didn't), I like the melody. It sounds a bit goofy but also a bit haunted, like the ghost of a clown...

Gorgeous work! Good for you, really nice playing.

sorohanro responds:

Thank you for your very kind words.

Lovely! Enjoyed your singing, @Alwiren

Step responds:

Hey again! I'm glad you liked the song, and Alwiren is happy you enjoyed the singing!

197 Art Reviews

Lovely! What is the fruit that looks like an eye?

maruki responds:

Thank you! It's called guaranĂ¡. We use it to make energetic powder and soft drinks. It's pretty bitter on its own.

"As retribution, I curse you with the inability to empathize with my suffering!"

Lovely! The color scheme is great. I can imagine this bigger...but of course, that's easy for me to say, not having to do the work of painstakingly creating it.

Kamikaye responds:

Thanks ! :) Yea, I had thought about a high format but that would be too much work I think.

Benjamin Tibbetts @BenjaminTibbetts