National Coming Out Day 2017 National Coming Out Day 2017

Great production quality as usual. You really know how to finesse that urgay.

Saturday Session # Saturday Session #

Very pretty. :)

broove responds:

Thanks!

Hello Aurora Hello Aurora

Really interesting track with gorgeous harmonies. I'm not sure how I feel about all the different elements working together here but enjoyed listening through. All the 9th chords here reminded me a bit of a soundtrack I loved when I was a kid, Ape Escape for Playstation. You might like it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNhkJXGeiZk&index=18&list=PL118467C23E137CDD

Riding My Bike Riding My Bike

Beautiful work; I really enjoyed that. Thank you.

Pitfall responds:

thank YOU!! very happy you enjoyed

Beautiful Beautiful

This one felt too long for me personally. Having a voice and lyrics might hold me a little better. I really liked the variation around 3:06, though; the way the synth seemed to break down there caught my interest.

Was that the amen break at 4:15?

Criticism aside I've enjoyed listening through your tracks and look forward to hearing what you come up with next. :)

toadfrogs responds:

I've googled the "amen break", which sounds better than the one I've used for that (which is from a sample pack at SampleRadar). Thanks for the criticism though, I appreciated it a lot :D

Stronghold Stronghold

I enjoyed listening through this on in the background. I don't understand the "castle wars" part, though. Is that a reference to the Castle Wars RuneScape minigame?

toadfrogs responds:

The music doesn't have an "orchestra" feel, that's why it's kinda abstract for the "castle wars" stuff. Nope, not a reference to a RuneScape minigame. Let's say there are two castles facing at each other (they're opposing base) and they release knights to fight and trying to take over the other. The weird twist is, it's in party and disco feel.

Be My Super Hero Be My Super Hero

Catchy. I like how it ends on the B-G (like, surprise! it was in G major all along!).

-:: Reborn ::- -:: Reborn ::-

This is cool. :) It's obvious that a lot of work was put into this. Favorited.

Agitat0r responds:

Wow, glad to see you still around! Thank you Ben!

Final Frontier Final Frontier

Wonderful stuff!

Thanks! :)

Brewing (prev) Brewing (prev)

Good to hear new work from you. :)

Thanks ^^ FL is pretty cool